Blogilo Moved into kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Sep 25 14:00:44 BST 2009

On Friday 25 September 2009 3:38:52 am Mehrdad Momeny wrote:

> > > We prefer to import it into KDE PIM section! because it depends on KBlog
> > >  that is a part of kdepimlibs.
> >
> > Or maybe extragear/pim (As Stefan notes, kdepimlibs can be required outside
> >  of kdepim  as well. That's in fact the whole point of the module. Allen
> >  can probably be more specific on where the best place for blogilo is.
> Yes, You two are right. My reason is not a good point :D
> BTW, Because there was a plan for PIM to have a blog client, and KBlogger development is
> frozen now, This could be a good replacement for it :)

I'm happy to have bloglio in kdepim.
Especially since KOrganizer journal facility can post to blogs, it would be good
to unify all the blogging capabilities into kdepim.

The kdepim vs. extragear/pim decision is up to Mehrdad.
It really depends on if Mehrdad wants to release with the normal KDE cycle
or if he wants to release on his own.  Either way is fine.

-Allen