Blogilo Moved into kdereview

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Thu Sep 24 23:01:20 BST 2009

Am Donnerstag 24 September 2009 21:00:44 schrieb Mehrdad Momeny:
> We prefer to import it into KDE PIM section! because it depends on KBlog
>  that is a part of kdepimlibs.

That's not really a reason. IIRC kdepimlibs is a requirement for any KDE
module != kdelibs. (I do not offend your preference. kdepim seems quite
suitable to me.)

> "qmethods" complains about using QSystemTrayIcon::showMessage() function,
>  but we use KStatusBar::showMessage() func!
>
> "spelling" complains about a spelling problem, whatever its on Icon name
>  passed to KIcon()! (applications-internet)

You can disable such false positives by adding a comment
"//krazy:exclude=$NAME_OF_TEST" or similar (I'm unsure about the actual
syntax, but you can find it somewhere on Techbase).

Greetings
Stefan