kWarning() broken!

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Sep 21 17:36:57 BST 2009

On Monday 21 September 2009, David Faure wrote:
> Hmm, good thing you raise this; I need to backport my fix, then.
> Oh joy, into a branch where the default area thing works completely
> differently.

Worse. The fix uses the hasNullOutput() optimization, so I cannot backport it
alone. I would have to backport the whole trunk code including the
hasNullOutput stuff. Which itself went through quite some revisions....

And if I copy the whole code from trunk then the new feature "debug area 0 is
the appname" would come with it...

I'm tempted to just give up and declare the bug fixed in 4.4.0...