kdelibs (tests) doesn't build against qt 4.6.0-tp1

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 16 20:58:50 BST 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Unless someone objects / has a better idea, I am going to start
> committing 'add_definitions(-DQT_GUI_LIB)' to those places that need it
> by Thursday. So far this is:
> - kdelibs/kdeui/tests
> - kdebase/apps/konqueror/src/tests
> - kdevelop/tools/coverage/tests

dfaure did this for kdelibs already. I have now done likewise for the
other two.

At some point down the road we may want to revert these and include
<QTestGui>, but that's for after 4.6-ish becomes a hard requirement for
trunk.

(It's unfortunate that this is apparently a SIC in Qt... but at least
only in test stuff.)

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting