Choosing the qt tree to file merge requests

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sat Sep 12 13:18:43 BST 2009

On Saturday 12 September 2009 13:23:17 Tom Albers wrote:
> Op Saturday 12 September 2009 03:15 schreef u:
> > There's been some discussion about making KDE 4.4 depend on Qt 4.6,
> > but I didn't see any consensus.
>
> There is imho consensus: we will depend on it.

Not sure how upgrading Qt was handled before, but would it make sense to sync
"qt-copy" with Qt 4.6 tp1 so that we can start giving feedback to Nokia? Maybe
not requiring it right now, but some kind of "mass regression test".

Running trunk with 4.6 right now (there are some post-4.6 tp1 regressions in
QtGui, but tp1 should work fine).

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)