PolicyKit + KDE

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Sep 2 07:40:31 BST 2009

Em Quarta-feira 2. Setembro 2009, às 07.34.05, Kevin Ottens escreveu:
> On Wednesday 2 September 2009 00:40:02 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > I have local fixes to kdesupport and kdebase to fix those
> > "transgressions" already (QCA installs to Qt's directory; kdebase
> > install's to Python's directory).
>
> Why do you have only local fixes for those? :-)
>
> What about pushing that to trunk?

I've pushed the QCA fix once, by accident. QCA developers complained.

And the Python issue is one that we haven't been able to agree upon in the
kdebuildsystem list. The discussion ended without conclusion. So I didn't push
the commit.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Registration Now Open!
Munich, Germany: Oct 12 - 14     San Francisco, California: Nov 2 - 4
      http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009