kdewebkit moved to kdereview

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 28 21:23:36 GMT 2009

Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> of course, it's up to you to decide whether ideology is more important
> than pragmaticism.

At the point you wrote this, you should have realized you are in a
losing argument ;-).

(Personally I don't believe that BSD/PD code is universally immoral, and
the first question I would ask anyone that won't sign a copyright
assignment because it is 'not free enough' is if they are willing to
contribute code to the FSF.)

--
Matthew
"So, then, to whom do I have to be Really, Really Nice, to make that