KNotificationItem class name is confusing

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Oct 28 13:20:34 GMT 2009

Hello,

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 14:08:54 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> I like it, but it's a bit long. Maybe "Persistent" could be removed?
> KWorkspaceStatusItem sounds better to me.

I think it's my favorite proposal so far. Doesn't clash with "notification"
naming, and convey what it is (workspace wide status) without attaching itself
to a mean of displaying it (and then an implementation detail).

Not that my opinion matters a lot on this particular area but I give it
anyway. :-p

My 0.02€.

Regards.
--