granatier moved to kdereview

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 08:55:55 BST 2009

On Sunday 11 October 2009 22:36:49 Mathias Kraus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just moved granatier from playground/games to kdereview. I would like
> granatier to be moved to KDE/kdegames. I am waiting for any bug report or
> suggest.
>
> Regards,
> Mathias

Hi,

The doc should be more informative: how to lay a bomb, what to do then (some
strategy hints), ... Can't he choose a player? Name it? play against the
computer? play in network?

"Import arenas" does not work. Can users contribute themes? arenas? (would be
for all games)

Shouldn't the statusbar be informative about the user? score? ... if it's not
used you can remove it.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie