Bespin

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Oct 5 18:55:21 BST 2009

I don't see any problem here as I do not claim to know anything better and
Amarok has imho made great improvements in this regard anyway.
(these runtime patches exist for 1 1/2 year now)

Therefore i'm pretty confident that we could easily end up with a state that I
would prefer even over the current Bespin variant.
(leaving aside the technical issue of such runtime patch that i didn't
introduce for pure fun* but because i felt there was no other way**)

My main question would be where such kind of discussion should preferably
happen:
- amarok mailing list
- irc
- direct mails

Regards,
Thomas

*ok, i /might/ have enjoyed this as some kind of game ;-)
** when i started to care about this, there had already been a lot of flame and
frontiers seemed to be pretty much set in stone