KDevelop, KDevPlatform, Quanta moved to extragear

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 29 18:24:07 GMT 2009

Hi everybody,

Toma just executed the following moves for us (the kdevelop team):

trunk/KDE/kdevplatform
trunk/KDE/kdevelop
trunk/KDE/kdewebdev/quanta

trunk/extragear/sdk/

I've adjusted the kdewebdev buildsystem to not build quanta anymore and
also added a pointer to where it is now. It needed to be moved as
kdevplatform is a dependency of it.

@i18n-team: If you could move the translations that would be great, if
you need anything from me/us then let me know.

Anybody who checked out kdevplatform or kdevelop from trunk you can
easily switch to the new location by using

svn switch --relocate svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/sdk/kdevplatform

(replace svn:// with https:// as apropriate).

For those wondering: Yes this means we won't be ready for release with
KDE 4.4, sorry :(

If anybody runs into problems caused by the move: Send me a mail and/or
complain to me on irc in #kdevelop.

Andreas

--
Your lucky number has been disconnected.