Hard freeze exception request... (KIO::AccessManager)

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sat Nov 28 02:32:44 GMT 2009

On Saturday 28 November 2009 01:39:05 Dawit A. wrote:
> I would like to apply the attached patch to KIO::AccessManager inspite of
>  the recently passed hard freeze deadline.

Only looked quickly over it, and no official "ship it" from my side, but there
are no new/changed strings, and it doesn't really add a feature, looks more
like a way to fix inconsistent behavior in apps using KHTML vs KWebKit, and we
aren't in API freeze either. So I'd say there is no reason to delay that to
4.5. Cannot comment on the default behavior, as I don't fully understand the
internals/side-effects.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)