polkit-kde also in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Nov 27 17:58:32 GMT 2009

A Divendres, 27 de novembre de 2009, Dario Freddi va escriure:
> On Friday 27 November 2009 18:19:56 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dijous, 26 de novembre de 2009, Radek Novacek va escriure:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've already send an email to this list early this week about moving
> > >  polkit- qt-1 to the kdereview. I also moved the Authentication agent
> > > to the kdereview. It was called PolicyKit-kde, but we decide to rename
> > > it to polkit-kde to be more consistent with upstream polkit and
> > > polkit-gnome naming.
> > >
> > > Radek Novacek
> >
> > foreach(QString key, details->getKeys()) {
> > should be
> > foreach(const QString &key, details->getKeys()) {
>
> fixed
>
> > keyLabel->setText(key + ":");
> > should be
> > keyLabel->setText(i18nc("some context about what %1 is", "%1:", key);
>
> Uhm, this one is quite hard: key is a value returned from PolicyKit we
>  don't know anything about: how should we handle such a case?

Well, probably you know the type of text it is, is it a capability? or a user?

> Also, better note that this thing is in the form of
>
> Some key: Some value
>
> So I'm considering about moving it to a form dialog and actually remove the
> semicolon. I don't remember the policy for these things, any hints on how
>  this should be handled?

Well, i think just concatenating the ":" is bad because one never knows if
that might fit in some languages, also i think

keyLabel->setText(i18nc("%1 is a PolicyKit capability name", "%1:", key));

should be enough.

Albert