KDE/kdelibs

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Thu Nov 26 17:03:22 GMT 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 10:48:47 Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> Could a solution to this problem be that we keep a copy of the
> ontologies in kdelibs for KDE 4.4?

I would prefer using a copy in kdelibs in 4.4 for another reason: We will
release monthly KDE SC updates. And surely the ontologies need to be enhanced
(it is just a first 0.1 release). Having them in KDE for now allows us to
complete them with every update until they mature. Only then we could depend
on something external, which probably isn't updated for a long time.

(Just IMHO)

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)