Freeze exemption for PA integration into Phonon

Colin Guthrie cguthrie at mandriva.org
Fri Nov 20 09:17:30 GMT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Christoph Feck at 20/11/09 01:55 did gyre and gimble:
> Building kdebase r1051746 with kdesupport r1051730 I get the following error
> in kdebase:

Double Gah! I got it into my head on the bus to work this morning what
the fault was... it wasn't that but it was another small change that I
didn't ACK properly and follow through with the consequencies.

Fixed in kdebase runtime now. Your existing build of phonon should be fine.

Sorry again.

/me goes and gets some milk so he can get his morning coffee...

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
cguthrie(at)mandriva.org