[Sebastian, Will, Alexander] Problems compiling kdebase-4.3 due to trig

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Fri Nov 20 08:46:43 GMT 2009

I like the COMPONENTS idea. But actually it has to be put in
FindSoprano.cmake if we also want to use it in kdelibs. Or we put it
directly in FindNepomuk.cmake and leave the checks as they are now in
kdelibs.
Nepomuk development without trig parser and redland backend does not
make sense. Everybody will use one or the other at some point. And even
if not, they are required at runtime anyway.

Thus, I am actually in favor of always checking in FinDnepomuk.cmake.

Cheers,
Sebastian