[Sebastian, Will, Alexander] Problems compiling kdebase-4.3 due to trig

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Wed Nov 18 09:48:00 GMT 2009

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> It seems it's still not good enough.
>
> Now we get errors in users of kdelibs, e.g. kdebase:
> http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=38053
> I guess in kdelibs also Nepomuk/Query/Result should not be installed if
> nepomuk/result.h is not installed.
> And kdebase needs to check for this.

The cmake files look correct except for maybe the minimum kdelibs
version. But that should be up-to-date on your test system, right?
So if you do a clean build with a clean install dir the runner should
only be built if nepomuk was found.

> Then something fails in kdenetwork:
> http://my.cdash.org/viewConfigure.php?buildid=38060

Again trig parser missing. So the kdenetwork cmake should check for the
parser, too, like kdelibs now does.

> And the errors in kdepim are also nepomuk-related, not sure it's also the
> ontology stuff:
> http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=38069
> http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=38056

this is a linking error to something in libnepomuk. Has nothing to do
with ontology generation.

Cheers,
Sebastian