Bugreporting barrier is too low with the new Dr. Konqi

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Nov 13 14:06:57 GMT 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009, Tom Albers wrote:
>  It's clear that bugzilla does not satisfy us completely

It's not clear to me, however, that the things we're missing from bugzilla
cannot be done in bugzilla. Either with a newer version, or with some
not too complex customizations. What are we actually missing?
This thread doesn't seem very precise on that question.
Shouldn't we define the problem before we talk about "solutions"?

David, always quite careful about such huge changes.