Qt KDE integration in kdereview.

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Wed Nov 4 20:33:21 GMT 2009

Le Wednesday 04 November 2009, Diego Iastrubni a écrit :

> making a KMainWindow, from a QMainWindow should be difficult. However, one
>  of the most missing features for me in QToolBars are the icon/text
>  settings and the lock toolbars command.
>
> I am just thinking aloud: how hard can this be?

Regarding the icon/text settings in a QToolBar:
- The default icon size is read from the KDE config for the default KDE icon
size in toolba
- The default text position is read from the KDE config if using
Qt::ToolButtonFollowStyle  as QToolBar::toolButtonStyle  (new in 4.6, we could
not make it the default because it was a too huge behaviour change)

There is currently no plan to support being able to edit QToolBar as KDE does.