Rocs moved to kdereview.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 3 22:43:52 GMT 2009

A Dimarts, 3 de novembre de 2009, Tomaz Canabrava va escriure:
>  Hello fols,
>
>  maybe a bit 6 months later than I expected ( mostly because I was always
>  rewritting the app ) I finally moved  rocs to kdereview.
>  annma is working with the conversion from "Documentation by mail" ->
>   "Docbook" ( thanks, lova ya ). and the app is feature ready.
>
>  I'm no designer, probably I need to rethink something on the ui, but I'm
>   not sure what, and whatnot, a new name whould be ok,
>  and of course, bashing my code, this way I can improve further.
>
>  Thanks for your time, your confidence, your code spanking and your
>   patience.

When compiling i got

rocs/src/GraphicsItem/NodeItem.h:115: Warning: Class NodeItem implements the
interface QGraphicsItem but does not list it in Q_INTERFACES. qobject_cast to
QGraphicsItem will not work!

This is probably worth fixing

Then there's at least one kDebug with brazilian text
  kDebug() << "Chamando Corretamente";

And more important the code is missing some i18n() calls, some examples (grep
for them):
  _graph->addNode("Untitled"); <-- Not sure if it's needed
  QString("Column %1")
  QString("Row %1")
  QString("Untitled%1")
  _document->addGraph("Untitled"); <-- Not sure if it's needed
  "Align on the base" & friends
  "New Graph"
  "Add"
  "Untitled" + QString("%1") <-- That's bad because it concatenates strings

The tool behaviour is a bit weird, i'd prefer that the toolbar buttons to
remain pressed to show that if i press "Add Node" i'll be adding nodes until i
press another button. Also probably it would make sense changing the cursor to
indicate the current mode we are in.

Albert