(DrKonqi2) Application -> Bugzilla Product/Component mapping

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed May 20 16:41:34 BST 2009

On May 20, 2009, at 6:41 AM, David Faure wrote:

> On Saturday 02 May 2009, Darío Andrés wrote:
>> Query "http://foobar.kde.org/bkomapping.cgi?product=plasma-desktop"
>> will return "plasma/desktop" (and so on)
>
> Sounds good to me.

better would be that it returns "plasma|desktop" since that's what I
converted the wizard to use internally some time ago, since components
have a "/" in their names.

>> (we need to discuss the
>> hosting, could it be inside the bugzilla domain too...)
>
> Yes it should be on bugs.kde.org, so that it's the single point of
> failure when reporting bugs; if it's somewhere else and that server
> is down, we're in a bad situation.

It should probably be in subversion too.

Sorry for jumping in late. I had mail delivery disabled for a few
weeks while I was travelling.

Thanks
--
Matt