(DrKonqi2) Application -> Bugzilla Product/Component mapping

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed May 20 12:41:25 BST 2009

On Saturday 02 May 2009, Darío Andrés wrote:
> Query "http://foobar.kde.org/bkomapping.cgi?product=plasma-desktop"
> will return "plasma/desktop" (and so on)

Sounds good to me.

> (we need to discuss the
> hosting, could it be inside the bugzilla domain too...)

Yes it should be on bugs.kde.org, so that it's the single point of
failure when reporting bugs; if it's somewhere else and that server
is down, we're in a bad situation.

> Also, is there a way to check the validity of a KConfig file? (just to
> check that the x=y entries are Ok)

Not sure what you mean; syntactically or semantically? KConfig has
very little clue what values of "x" and "y" are allowed in your application.
KConfigXT has that info I guess, but I'm not aware of a KConfigXT-based
checker.