Exherbo patch for kdelibs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Mar 31 20:42:23 BST 2009

On Monday 30 March 2009, Kim Højgaard-Hansen wrote:
> The patch listed below fixes automagic detection of a dependency
> (ACL), that cause
> an optional feature to be enabled. Exherbo dependencies have to be
> deterministic, meaning we do not rely on the buildsystem doing
> autodetection, and we add cmake switches for all optional dependencies.
>
> You email me if there are any questions

Are you sure this patch does what you want ?
You can now disable ACL determinstic, but you still can't enable it
deterministic. The macro just adds an option WITH_ACL, if it is disabled, you
disable ACL, if it is enabled, the normal autodetection takes place.
Is this what you want ?

If you don't want any autodetection, you can feed the correct values directly
into cmake, so it doesn't search: cmake -DACL_LIBS=/the/path/to/acl-lib etc.

Beside that, I have no objections to the patch.

Alex