Importing choqoK to KDE

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 23 15:19:08 GMT 2009

On Monday 23 March 2009 10:12:35 Mehrdad Momeny wrote:
> On Do shanbe 03 Farvardin 1388 09:36:14 John Tapsel wrote:
> >I don't suppose it's possible to persuade you to change the name?
> >
> >Even Amarok changed their name away from amaroK. Users really don't
> >like funny capitilization.
>
> If capitalization is the problem, yes, we can write it Choqok, or ChoqoK or

And Akademy as well (from aKademy). On reason (apart from taste of users) is
that journalists are sometimes bound to very specific spelling rules, which
might disallow funky capitalizations.

IMO it doesn't provide much value besides lots of users correcting themselves
on spelling mistakes, I'd just do away with it.
--
sebas