Importing choqoK to KDE

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Sun Mar 22 05:11:26 GMT 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Mehrdad Momeny <mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com>wrote:

> >Hi,
> >
> > see this page about an application's life cycle:
> >http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines
> >
> >Andras
> Thanks Andras,
>

> Ok, I moved the src to KDE review section!
>

> I think that it can go to KDE PIM or Network section.
>

> Please help me about this, because I'm quite new here. :)

Awesome! Just wanted to add my encouragement and thanks. I've been using
choqoK daily for a few weeks now and it's definitely a must-have for me.
Thanks for working on it and moving it forward!! =:)

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-