Importing choqoK to KDE

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Mar 21 22:09:20 GMT 2009

A Dissabte, 21 de març de 2009, Mehrdad Momeny va escriure:
> >Hi,
> >
> > see this page about an application's life cycle:
> >http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines
> >
> >Andras
>
> Thanks Andras,
>
> Ok, I moved the src to KDE review section!
>
> I think that it can go to KDE PIM or Network section.
>
> Please help me about this, because I'm quite new here. :)

Comments:
 * Does not have a doc, and it is mandatory for all new ones to have one,
though there's been speakings of relaxing that requirement
 * When run it creates a "hole" in my systray, that is, a space for it is
reserved but no icon is shown, no idea if the fact that i have not configured
any account makes a difference

Not much more i can test without a microblogging account i don't want to
create.

Albert