Used but never set HAVE_FOO macros

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Mar 21 14:29:21 GMT 2009

Howdy,

Based on a discussion in the buildsystem mailing list, I am looking
for HAVE_FOO macros we are using in our code, but not setting
anywhere in the buildsystem.

For kdeilbs, I found the following.
Please
  fix the code;
  make a CMake check for the feature;
  or tell me I have false positive in my checker program

kinit/proctitle.cpp: HAVE___PROGNAME, HAVE___PROGNAME_FULL, HAVE____PROGNAME_FULL

khtml/misc/borderarcstroker.cpp: HAVE_SSE

khtml/misc/loader_jpeg.cpp: HAVE_LIBJPEG
khtml/misc/loader.h: HAVE_LIBJPEG

khtml/rendering/break_lines.cpp: HAVE_LIBTHAI

kjsembed/kjsembed/kjseglobal.h: HAVE_ITOA

kpty/kpty.cpp: HAVE__GETPTY

kio/kssl/kssldefs.h: HAVE_OLD_SSL_API

kde3support/kdecore/k3tempfile.cpp: HAVE_TEST

kdecore/network/k3socketdevice.cpp: HAVE_SYS_SELECT

--
Allen Winter | Software Engineer | 1-888-872-9339
KDAB, Inc. | "Platform-independent software solutions"