overhaul of some kcm appearance

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:58:35 GMT 2009

On Monday 09 March 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > useful just to workspace), and adapted the screensaver andthe kdm
> > kcontrol modules to use this library
>
> Does this have to be a separate library ? Can you integrate into one of the
> bigger libs ?
> This would make using it easier (i.e. it would avoid one additional library
> to be installed/found by cmake/built separately under gentoo/with separate
> KDE4WORKSPACE_SCREENPREVIEWWIDGET_INCLUDE_DIR and
> KDE4WORKSPACE_SCREENPREVIEWWIDGET_LIBRARY variables).

/me open to ideas, i don't know where it could go...
putting it in libplsma, or in kdelibs in general looks a bit overkill to me
we could rename the lib to be a more generic name where it could go all the
plasma-related stuff that makes sense only in workspace.. (now there is
nothing else, in the future who knows...)

Cheers,
Marco Martin