Move to kdereview: solid-actions-kcm

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Mar 2 07:38:34 GMT 2009

On Monday 2 March 2009 06:58:18 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> If no one has any further comments or objections, I would like to move
> this to KDE Base/Workspace in 24 hours time. Does the module
> maintainer have any objections to this?

AFAIK we still have no module coordinator for kdebase-workspace. But AFAIK you
addressed all the issues raised here (didn't check but seen some of your
commits). So in my opinion that's perfectly fine for you to move it to
kdebase-workspace.

I'd say move it to kdebase/workspace/solid. Once that's done we should
probably discuss how to merge your new nice kcm with the old kcm which is in
kdebase/workspace/solid/kcm. Something to set as a goal for 4.3 IMO.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."