KDE 4.3 has been branched for KDE 4.3 RC1

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 24 11:21:11 BST 2009

Hi,

As previously scheduled, I've just branched trunk/KDE to branches/KDE/4.3,
which we will use for creating KDE 4.3 RC1 later today.

Any commit after svn r986142 (I love the 42) will have to be svn merged into
branches/KDE/4.3 if it should be part of KDE 4.3.0.

Please note that stabilisation and other important fixes should be backported
to this branch to ensure that we ship a really good KDE 4.3 release.

trunk/KDE is open for KDE 4.4 development now.

Greetings,
Dirk