skrooge moving to kdereview

Guillaume de Bure gdebure at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 09:57:16 BST 2009

Dear list,

After several monthes in sourceforge, and several weeks in playground, I have moved skrooge to kdereview. We would like to be able to move into extragear after the 2 weeks review period if everything goes well.

Skrooge a personal finances manager, aiming at being simple and intuitive, yet powerful.

I'm not sure whether I need to do anything with translations (kudos to the translators for their great job !), please advise if I need to.

Thanks a lot to the great KDE comunity for helping us in so many areas (proof reading, translations, cmake, permissions...), and keep in touch with me and Stephane for any remark, criticism or suggestion.

Guillaume