backward/forward binary compatibility checker

Andrey Ponomarenko susanin at ispras.ru
Wed Jul 29 14:18:46 BST 2009

In the library descriptor you must specify paths to shared objects, not
to symbolic links.
The tool checks only interfaces that have been found in the specified
shared objects. In your example any shared objects have not been found
and therefore you got empty reports. In the next version (beta4) we will
add ability to specify symbolic links along with paths to shared objects.