backward/forward binary compatibility checker

Andrey Ponomarenko susanin at ispras.ru
Wed Jul 29 11:56:34 BST 2009

Thank you for your useful feedback.
We have corrected all problems you specified and have released beta3
version.

As we can see you have a lot of header files to check (1939), so you can
specify -fast option for acceleration of checking process (in this case
you must specify library descriptor more completely for avoiding
compilation errors).

Andrey Ponomarenko.