Accelerators missing from dialogs in KDE 4.3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jul 28 19:08:22 BST 2009

A Dimarts, 28 de juliol de 2009, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> Am Montag 27 Juli 2009 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > What's the benefit of a dummy marker over a correctly positioned marked?
>
> I say it again: "history proved that it's impossible for a developer and
> even less possible for a translator to pick accelerators that do not clash
> all the time."

I agree picking non clashing accelerators is impossible, that's why i want

b) Try to add as much accelerators in code as possible but leave the
automatic accelerator enabled so that it somehow works if the developer is
not careful enough AND resolves the clashing that may exist

This has the advantage over dummy accelerator that if there is no clash the
accelerator is as meaningful as possible rather than a random selected one by
the algorithm.

Albert