New authorization library moved to kdereview

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sun Jul 26 11:19:27 BST 2009

Op Thursday 23 July 2009 22:36 schreef u:
> > > * The code is GPL, we don't accept GPL code in kdelibs.
> >
> > My fault, I'll change it to LGPL as soon as possible.
>
> Is all the code yours? Otherwise you need to ask others that contributed code.

Just to make sure: it can not move to kdelibs without being it LGPL and you need an ok from all contributors to switch from GPL to LGPL. You can ask their permission by mail and if they agree, you can send me all those permissions and I can archive it for you for future reference.

Toma
--
KDE Developer