Gitorious migration?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 22:47:25 BST 2009

On July 25, 2009 05:08:28 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres, 24 de juliol de 2009, Mehrdad Momeny va escriure:
> > Hi folks
> >
> > Recently I heared that KDE is moving to gitorious as a Git hosting
> > service
>
> Not really just a lot of buzz done by the git fans, we are in phase of
> testing if it would work or not.
>
> > ... I have migrated and copied source code of Choqok (The microblog
> > client) to Git and Gitorous as a test. (Some days ago)
> > Here it is: http://gitorious.org/choqok
> >
> > (I know git a bit, and using it for about one year.)
> >
> > Am i right on this?
>
> No, this makes your program for instance untranslatable as we have still
> not fixed translations to be picked up from git.

well, we have, just not if you want them merged with an svn module yet.

but yeah, everything that's in kde svn should *stay* in kde svn until amarok
has flushed out the inevitable problems. :) we're not ready for a mass
migration, or even a few random migrations, yet.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com