RFC: Moving RSIBreak to KDEUtils?

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Tue Jul 21 08:29:12 BST 2009

Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2009 01:09:12 schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> RSIBreak already has it's own very good website at rsibreak.org

Well, I have to disagree about the "very good" part... it would be good to
have a webpage which tells people what RSIBreak actually does. I just went to
the website and couldn't find it out from the index page. Even the
documentation starts with installation instructions instead of telling what it
does.
Eventually I sort of figured it out by looking at the screenshots and assuming
that it probably does what I think it does.

Josef