moving keyboard model configuration UI

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:56:17 BST 2009

2009/7/8 Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com>:
> Alternatively, how about a link to the current configuration place in
> Keyboard & Mouse/Keyboard? Windows mobile adds links from likely
> related places in it's configuration screens, and it is a great help.
so I was exercising options to move Keyboard and Keyboard Layout
modules together and providing links to the same module from two
places in system settings but so that each link goes to the right
tab... though I could not find quickly how to pass arguments to the
kcmodule subclass:
1) I was playing with args argument and trying to pass arguments on
command line with kcmshell4 but no luck
2) if there's a way to pass arguments to kcmodule subclass, is there a
way to do in in the kcm desktop file? I guess somewhere around
x-kde-library line?

thanks,
Andriy