finding the unloved Pt. 2

koos vriezen koos.vriezen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:20:35 BST 2009

2009/7/14 Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>:
> Heya folks :)
>
> I took the sucky job on me to email every default assignee of a
> product on bugs.kde.org to find out if they are still ok with being
> it. (~450 - fun!)
> It will take another 2 weeks or so to get final results but let me
> tell you it is not looking pretty so far. Not at all. :(   Currently
> 22% of those that answered my survey asked me to find someone else to
> take over their product on bko. I will get to those once I have more
> replies. So far I have heard back from about 1/5.

Is this about a google spreadsheet I got in my mail?

If so, what do you mean by 'Does this apply for all of your products?'
I.e. where does 'this' refer too and how do I know which products I
have.
And what do I tell if I choose 'Yes'? The question is 'Please answer
the questions below to help me find out which products on bugs.kde.org
are in need of a new default assignee'
But there is no 'No'.
Btw. some parts are in german

Koos