New error/warning messages from kglobalaccel, what to do?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 12 22:10:22 BST 2009

Hi,

before I report a bug against kwin or kdelibs, Michael can you explain
what these warnings are meant to mean and what I should do with them?

kglobalaccel(4184) KGlobalAccelImpl::x11Event: Got XKeyPress event
kglobalaccel(4184) KGlobalAccelImpl::x11KeyPress: Ungrabbing the
keyboard failed with status 1 !
kglobalaccel(4184) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::keyPressed: "Alt+Tab" =
"Walk Through Windows"

I'm getting this always when hitting Alt+Tab the first time (i.e. only
once when really walking through the list with following tabs)

Andreas

--
There is a 20% chance of tomorrow.