Repositioning the KDE brand

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jul 8 22:37:17 BST 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> As far as I understand Peoples it is about agregating contacts of different
> sources into one coherent "meta contact".
> Which means even in the worst case of total misundertanding of Akonadi it
> would still be one of the data sources for it.

yes, which is why we can't have individual gatekeepers but must create a
system in which those doing the work are directly involved without impedance.

note that the current proposal for "fixing" fd.o that came out of the GCDS
meeting does not meet that requirement.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se