kdeutils/kcalc broken from recent kcfg changes

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 8 16:32:19 BST 2009

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Actually i think your use of <code> abuses the system, but given the new
> option Pino plans to introduce it'd be "fixed".

In a sense I'm inclined to agree (note, it's not really "my" code; I'm
asking about it a: because I noticed it, and b: because I have an
outstanding patch floating around against this file, that is a bit more
abusive even than what is in svn).

However I'm not sure what would be "less abusive"; any suggestions?

--
Matthew
.sig omitted due to budget cuts.