(Black box) Automation tests on QT app

suelyne dias suelyneds at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 7 19:04:57 BST 2009

Hi all,

I'm working on QT app, and I've hit the point where I
need to design some black box tests (integration, performance, regression testing).
Unfortunately, I'm at a bit of a loss about how to regression test my QT code.

So far, the best that I've been able to think of is manual testing.
This is hardly an ideal regression suite.

Is anyone out there regression testing QT apps?  If so, what are you
doing/how are you doing it?

I'd appreciate any tips towards methods, mechanisms or software that
could help me test my code!

Thanks!