KDE browser work team

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 22:03:14 BST 2009

Yes, I said KHTMLPart API, not KHTML API. The latter was someone else's paraphrase :)

I don't anticipate working on konq/webkitpart anytime soon and think it would not be the fastest avenue to a solution. Others are, of course, welcome to prove me wrong, but konq browser view is very tied to khtml. It is not just the settings either. I'm traveling at the moment, but when I get back I'd be happy to sit down and write a short list of the places I found.

Cheers,
Adam