KDE browser work team

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jul 1 21:34:41 BST 2009

On Wednesday 01 July 2009, Will Stephenson wrote:
> Hi all
>
> i'm following up my blog with some action and want to get an idea who else
> is interested in making web browsing inside KDE instead of on top of KDE
> work again.  I personally don't have any browser coding experience but have
> an idea where we should be.  I'll start following up here with a few
> possibilities.

Great initiative !
(...but unfortunately I don't have time for working on yet another thing)

Alex

P.S. I didn't put it in a blog comment, so just here a short remark: until
maybe 2 years ago I was using konqy exclusively, since then I have to use
firefox more and more, because the sites just don't work (some work again):
google mail, zimbra, now even some blogs in planet kde, and the number is
increasing