update the feature plan!

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 21:48:42 GMT 2009

On Monday 19 January 2009, Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Monday 19 January 2009, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > > (...or remove the mailto and set it as quicktip).
> >
> > it should be either clickable or copy-able.
> > not obfuscated but not linked addresses seem to be fairly safe from
> > bots, too. not sure one should trust that too much, though.
>
> The obfuscation can still be done and be clickable by using HTML entities
> instead of ascii characters.
>
> i.e.
> michael.pyne&#64
>;kdemail.net instead
> of michael.pyne at kdemail.net =D
>
> Regards,
>  - Michael Pyne

While I agree with the fact that the listing of the mail addresses is not
good spam-wise, I still have to point out that all our mail addreses are
public anyway (mailing lists, e.g. kde-commits, lots of mirrors). Starting
this now for the page won't do much good, that's why I think investing too
much time into this simply does not make sense (read: I won't fix it) ;)
And I believe that having contact infos there is a good thing. Whatever
action is taken now is up to those who do the work - who codes decides ;)

Dominik