Fate vs Bugzilla for feature tracking

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Wed Jan 21 19:32:37 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009 18:07:17 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> discuss! =)

I agree that wish and feature tracking is a good thing and fate looks good
from what I've seen so far. Unfortunately it seems that having Bugzilla and
fate both publically available to our users will introduce some extra overhead
(for developers and people just managing bugs alike) and I'm not sure if it's
worth to use it for every subproject of KDE, eg. I don't think there would be
enough benefits for me working on kwallet, using it (especially as I'm working
mostly on myself and thus have no developer-developer interaction).

Regards,
Michael