Request to remove kformula from kdelibs

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Jan 5 20:59:17 GMT 2009

As (I think I am, or KAlgebra is :P) the only user of KFormula inside
KOffice I think that even if it was something good to have for scientific
applications (besides KAlgebra, I'm thinking of Step at least) whould take
advantage of. But anyway KAlgebra still can live without it and I think it
would be better to wait for it to be in a good shape to start to be used
in... more creative ways. :P

I have been told to move kformula code inside KAlgebra. That would be a
solution, but again I'm not going to relly on something that's not
maintained anymore, my idea was to start using it now and what I have now is
still a first and simple use case so I'd rather to take a look at it when it
is polished enough for what it has to do, the todo list is very long anyway.
:)

Aleix