KMess move to KDE Extragear

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Feb 27 18:18:49 GMT 2009

On Friday 27 of February 2009 14:31:24 Dario Freddi wrote:
>  - KMess svn history is worth 4000+ commits. Is it a problem to copy it all
>
> Thanks,
> Dario

Hi

Here's Helio, keg admin..

I'm fine with move, if you already proceeded with the regular "ask svn account,
etc..".
kdereview in kmess specific case maybe is a good idea, but i consider not
required since is a long time known app.
The whole idea in kdereview is make it easily to spot non regular kde pratices
in code release in the extragear jungle.

About the svn, technically, would be possible to dump only your kmess tree and
upload on database, but i'm far to say that this is safe.  I already did in
local databases for tests, though.
Dirk usually have the wizardry methods in their sleeves for such thing.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer