KMess move to KDE Extragear

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:31:24 GMT 2009

In data venerdì 27 febbraio 2009 14:24:11, Allen Winter ha scritto:

> We definitely want to keep the entire history, if possible.
> Ask sysadmin@ how to go about this.

I guess a simple svn cp <old tree> <new tree> should make it, or at least it
always did for me, though I'm not an expert of svn so I could be wrong

> Shouldn't be a problem.  Importing translations is part of the moving
> process. Probably talk to Albert, the l10n-kde4 coordinator , if you have
> special needs.
>
> > If all of this is ok with you, we'll make the move upon stable release,
> > that won't probably happen in less than 1-2 months.
>
> FYI. To move an application into extragear you must follow the procedures
> found in http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines

Yeah, all the criteria are already satisfied, except for Krazy, but I'll take
care of it. Obviously I'll make it pass through KDE review first, omitted that
in the first post.

Thanks,
Dario

--